Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Lexi Jayne's Designs!!!! First, I want to thank you for taking the time to visit our blog! Designing and creating cards has been a passion of mine for a long time. After the birth of my daughter, we made the decision that I would be a permanent stay-at-home mom. I love each and everyday I am home with her and would not trade it for the world. However, I slowly began to notice that I was not using my brain and creativity a whole lot anymore!! Unfortunately, it doesn't take very much talent to change a diaper!! So, after a lot of prayer, I have decided to venture out and start my own *little* business from home! I will get to use my creative side and not miss a single smile while doing so.... The best of both worlds in my opinion!!! I would love to help you create a birth announcement, invitation, save the date, Christmas card, or anything you can imagine. Feel free to email me with any questions or ideas! Thanks for joining me on this new journey... hopefully its a fun one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment