Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby Shower!

Happy FRIDAY! So far, my week has been so wonderful!

My sister and her sweet baby girl have been in town visiting all week. We have been having so much fun playing with our babies!! As kids, she and I would play dolls all the time and just wish that they were real babies... well, now we really do get to play "dolls" all day long! Its so much fun!!!

This morning, I was able to share a tradition and fond childhood memory with my little doll! I still live in the same town I grew up in. Yes, some may say I need to venture out in the world, but I just love it here... I can't imagine calling any other place home! ... One of my all time FAVORITE events growing up was the town's Fair & Parade. Well, Miss Alexa got to experience her very first parade this morning! (she was in my tummy last year, so we won't count that one)!!! It was so much fun, just as I imagined it would be! She and her cousin did so good! Brookie waved to all the horses and danced to the music of the school bands. Alexa just smiled and soaked it all in! The weather was amazing... simply perfect!!! It brought back so many fun memories of my childhood and I am so excited that I have the opportunity to share some of the same childhood memories with my very own baby! We have big plans to venture out to the fair tomorrow to see all the animals and eat some JUNK food (tomorrow is my cheat day, and I plan on living it up)! Hopefully Alexa will enjoy the fair as much as the parade!

Sorry for the rambling... I just had to share my excitement with you! Back to business...

This is by far one of my favorite baby shower invitations I have done to date! With a simple change in color, it could easily be transformed into a baby shower invite for a little girl. This same design would also make for a super cute photo birth announcement!!! Don't you think?!?


1 comment:

  1. Awwww I miss Fair Day so much! I wish I worked somewhere where the whole town would shut down for something like a *parade* :) You are doing a beautiful job with these, Tiffany! Keep it up... I'm sure you'll be getting lots of business!

    ReplyDelete