Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Halloween

Once again, my poor little blog has been neglected! A busy schedule, family in town, a grouchy baby, and a few other projects have caused me to put my blogging life on the back burner! Please forgive me... I will try my best to get back on top of things!!!

Here are two of the Halloween cards I made. I have been meaning to get these up on here for a few weeks now, but better late than never! I am so excited about Alexa's very 1st Halloween. I know she won't really "get-it" this year, but the "1st's" are always so fun. I decided I wanted her to be a bumble bee this year. I figured this could possibly be the only year that I get to choose the costume without her opinion. She has proven to be pretty strong-willed already, so I foresee many costume battles ahead in my life. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the pictures of my sweet little bee!




1 comment: